Twitter can be a good platform for crypto investors because it is a quick and easy way to stay updated on the latest developments in the cryptocurrency market. Many influential figures in the crypto industry, such as developers, investors, and thought leaders, use Twitter to share their thoughts, insights, and analysis. By following these accounts, investors can get a sense of what’s going on in the industry and make more informed investment decisions.
However, it’s important to keep in mind that Twitter is also a breeding ground for misinformation and hype, and not everything you see on the platform should be taken at face value. It’s important to do your own research and not make investment decisions based solely on information you see on Twitter. In addition, be sure to use caution when interacting with strangers on the platform and be wary of scams.
Here are a couple of our favourite Twitter accounts to follow:
- @elonmusk (Elon Musk) – no introduction necessary
- @milesdeutcher (Miles) – young and hungry crypto lover, always up to date. Expert on DeFi.
- @ZssBecker (Alex Becker) – smart guy, think different, know plenty about gaming, marketing and market psychology
- @RaoulGMI (Raoul Pal) – old and wise former hedge fund manager that now are in love with Crypto. He is ver
- @cryptomanran (Ran Neuner) – salty, funny, well read, founder of Crypto Banter and one of the most famous Crypto personalities.
- @Sheldon_Sniper (Sheldon) – TA guy with great energy. He use few indicators when he trades and keep everything very clean and “simple”. Great teacher for those who want to start learning Technical Analysis.
- @jasonpizzino (Jason) – Superb Technical Analyst and Market Specialist, very professional. He has over 15 years experience as a trader. His YouTube channel is Golden.
And dont’t forget to follow all the crypto projects that you already have invested in :).